Women's Speaker and Consultant
Debra Hochgraber directs the Women’s Ministry at Pathways and ministers to other churches as well. Click the link provided to learn more about her call to ministry, education and general interests.
Debra has been the keynote speaker at:
- National Baptist Women's Conferences in Spain and Botswana, Africa
- Regional events at Glorieta, NM and Ridgecrest, NC
- State-wide events in New Mexico, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin
- Churches of all sizes in Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin
Debra's next speaking engagement is a women's retreat at Temple Baptist Church, Gainesville, TX, October 12 - 13, 2012.
Topics requested include:
- Spiritual gifts
- Spiritual growth
- Spiritual warfare
- Various Biblical characters
- Relationship evangelism
- Living victoriously through hurtful situations
- Being the woman God desires
- How to have spiritual dialogue with unbelievers
Debra also enjoys developing new subject areas as the Lord gives the opportunity.
- Travel expenses plus an honorarium for any event of 15-75 women
- For events with more than 75 women, travel expenses plus $250 for one day, $500 for 2 days
Debra has assisted more than 100 churches with one of the following desires:
- Begin a women's ministry
- Strengthen their women's ministry
- Customized training for their women's ministry leaders
Assistance was given in various formats, including the following:
- Email or telephone dialogue
- Meeting with the key women's leader, 1 1/2 - 3 hours
- Consultative or training meeting with a team of women, sometimes including staff, 1 1/2 - 6 hours
- Overnight retreat wth leadership team
- Overnight retreat with all interested women
- Speaking at ministry kick-off events
Stacey Larrabee shared these comments after Debra led a retreat for her women at First Baptist Church, Navasota, TX.
"As we planned our retreat, she gave her heart to me at seven in the morning because that is the only time I could meet. She assisted us in creating our women's ministry. A few of the husbands said that their wives came home so excited from the retreat that they wanted to send them back. She helped us dream and showed us ways to put our dreams into actions. We are now building for the future."
Debra Hagar, member of First Baptist Church, McKinney, TX said,
"Debra is a great source of information, encouargement, and inspiration with a heart for servant leadership. I would encourage women to contact her regarding any questions or needs they have about their ministries -- in the church, association, or community."
Email or phone consultation: no fees
Meetings, on-site consulation or retreat: travel expenses plus an honorarium
Email: Debra Hochgraber